What is Insourcing?
Insourcing is the opposite of outsourcing; that is insourcing (or contracting in) is often defined as the delegation of operations or jobs from production within a business to an entity (but 'stand-alone') that specializes in that operation. Insourcing is a business decision that is often made to maintain control of critical production or competencies.
Where do our services apply?
If a company already has the space and equipment, but wants help in managing the people, process and performance of a specific function, position or area, that is where Performance Dynamics' Insourcing Solutions apply. This can be for an ongoing operation or a peak/project situation.
Who considers insourcing through Performance Dynamics?
Our typical customer fits one of two profiles:
- Companies that are considering outsourcing to obtain cost and performance efficiencies, but already own the space and equipment and would like to maintain hands on control of the day-to-day operations.
- Companies that utilize temporary staffing to obtain flexibility in the workforce but would like to also achieve high production, quality, and overall performance efficiencies within the flexible workforce.
How does Performance Dynamics guarantee reducing costs and increasing productivity and quality?
Performance Dynamics puts Service Level Agreements in place with customers that encompass areas such a productivity, quality, attrition and availability.
Areas of Expertise:
- Retail and Wholesale Lockbox Processing
- Check Processing
- Payment/Remittance Processing
- Statement Production and Distribution Services
- Document Processing
- Mail and Distribution Services
- Claims Processing
- Customer Contact/Call Centers
Industries we serve:
- Banking/Credit Card/Finance
- Retail/Online Commerce